Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Points to Ponder
Sometimes it’s good to be reminded of simple truths. Here are some sayings I’ve come across recently:
            Hate is a four-letter word, so is love.
            The older I get, the earlier late is.
            No matter how stressed we are we should remember how blessed we are.
            Some people don’t apologize because they simply can’t.
            Don’t dwell on the past.
            There’s always, always something to be grateful for.
            Learn to be alone and independent, it’s a skill few master.
            Never regret a day in your life, the worst days give lessons, the best days give memories.
            I am not old, I’m vintage.

I am taking time off from my blog to concentrate on other things. The summer promises to be quite a bit different this year, but that doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy it.
I’ll be back in August.