Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Some Puns to Lighten Dark Times
(Hopefully!) 
I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid.He says he can stop any time.
I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I can't put it down.
They told me I had type A blood, but it was a type 0.
I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.
There was a cross-eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn't control her pupils.
Broken pencils are pointless.
I treid to catch some fog, but I mist.
What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary?A thesaurus.
England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool.
I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest.
I dropped out of communism class because of lousy Marx.
All the toilets in New York's police stations were stolen. The police have nothing to go on.
I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.
Velco -- what a rip off!
A cartoonist was found dead in his home. Details are sketchy.
Venison for dinner again? Oh deer!
Be kind to your dentist. He has fillings too.