Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Did You Know??  

While I used to know everything when I was younger, now I realize that I know very little. Case in point: I did not know that when I entered a competition with one other person I would come in third! I also did not know that meditating meant seating comfortably with my eyes closed so I could worry about what’s wrong with my life! And when I went into a store to get a moisturizer for aging skin I did not know that it now costs as much per ounce as enriched uranium! And, I did not know that a will is a dead giveaway!

 

What about you?

= Do you know which word should logically follow: spots, tops, pots, opts. 

= Did you know that a man with a beard can shave several times a day?

= Do you know why the man died of old age on his 25th birthday?

= Did you know that I’ll always smile back if you give me a smile.   

= Do you know what’s in the middle of Toronto?

= Did you know that something runs all around, yet never moves?

= Do you know what four-letter word can be written forward, backward or upside down, and still be read from left to right? 

 

Mixed answers: Sure, if he’s a barber - He was born on February 29th – Noon - The letter o – The word stop – I’m a mirror – A fence.