Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Laughing at age

While it might not always be easy, laughing is a sure cure for a lot of things, including feeling sorry for ourselves because of the number of years we have lived. So, here are some jokes which I hope will brighten your day.

  • She’s the life of the party if it last until 8 p.m.
  • I’m very good to opening childproof caps. I use a hammer.
  • I smile a lot because I can’t hear what you’re saying.
  • When a little boy asked his grandfather how old he was, the man replied: I’m not sure. The little boy told his grandfather to look in his underwear. “Mine says I’m 4 to 6.”
  • A grandson asked: Grandma, do you know how you and God are alike? You’re both old.
  • Grandparents are funny. When they bend over, you hear gas leak and they blame the dog.
  • A grandmother spent time with her grandchild teaching her colors. When the little girl was leaving she said: Grandma, you should try to figure out some of these colors yourself.
  • When a little boy learned that his grandfather was 80, he asked: Did you start at 1?
  • When does a little old lady say the f*** word? When another little old lady yells BINGO.
  • Some days the supply of available swear words is insufficient to meet my demands.
  • And:
  • When I die, I want my last word to be: I left a million dollars in the ….