Wednesday, May 2, 2018



Healthy Silliness
I got an interesting e-mail the other day that I’ve decided to share with you. See if you don’t agree that being silly can be fun.
<                  - At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer to passing cars. Watch them slow down!
<                   - In the memo space on the front of your cheques, write weed or pot.
<                   - When you’re at a fancy restaurant, order diet water.
<                   - When there are other people behind you at an ATM as the money comes out scream: I won! I won!
<                   - Pick up a box of condoms at the pharmacy, go to the counter and ask where the fitting room is.
<                   - In a large department store’s change room, drop your pants and yell out: There’s no paper in here!
<                    - Sing along at the opera.

And then there is the cartoon caption that I like. One woman is telling her friend: I never thought I would get remarried at my age, but how could I refuse. He said: come and grow old with me. I’ve got lots of life insurance.