Wednesday, February 24, 2021

 

Forces All Around

Do you believe there is a force, a collective consciousness that unites all of us? I certainly do and I find that such a force might even become stronger as we age.

Many of what might be termed unusual occurrences occur often, but I think that we simply dismiss them. For example, we don’t pay much attention to such things as that while thinking of someone, that person calls, or we know before picking up the phone who is calling – without having seen the name display. Some say that the reason is that we are all subconsciously aware of higher level vibrations. After all, we all know that not all communication is actually heard or seen, don’t we?

I think mothers always know –- without being told – that one of their children is in trouble of one kind or another. Just as other people can send us messages they feel are important. A couple of years back, when I woke up one morning I knew I needed to call an old aunt who was living in an assisted living environment. When her phone was answered I learned that she had passed away in her sleep and that attendants had found her a short time before my call. I visited her as often as I could, and perhaps she put out a vibe to let me know right away that she was gone.

            I don’t think such things are just random occurrences. I believe that at our higher self we entwine through our thoughts with those around us especially those we care about. As long as we are open to it, of course.