Wise Ways for Life
Have you ever noticed how some people seem to have it all together? They are unstressed no matter what, no matter their age. Research shows that these people often have common traits or common habits which I read about and that you might wish to consider:
· * Don’t do anything you will have to lie about later.
· *Practice preventive maintenance in every aspect of your life, i.e. your car, your health, your teeth, your personal relationships.
· *Do not procrastinate which is stressful. Hard work is often just the accumulation of easy things you didn’t do when you should have.
· * Take 30-minute walks every day, an easy way to cure stress and a great way to think.
· * Seek the friendship of non-worriers.
· * Simplify all areas of your life.
· *Before speaking your mind, ask yourself if it is true, necessary and kind.
· *Do at least one thing you enjoy every day.
· * Laugh often.
· * Learn to
live one day at a time.
· * Focus on understanding and loving.
· * Keep smiling.
Have a great day!